All property photos
Modern meets Marin in San Francisco! Enjoy everything the City has to offer without crossing a bridge.
Upon entry, one is taken aback by the breathtaking city lights, Twin Peaks and Mt. Davidson views . The main level open plan features a bespoke cabinet which separates the gracious dining and living rooms. The stunning renovated kitchen is perfect for a home or professional chef and features custom wood cabinets, high-end stainless appliances, Caesarstone counters and an expansive 10 foot island with seating and storage. A sunny den, renovated bathroom with glass tiles, gas fireplace and laundry finish this level.
The upper level consists of four sizable bedrooms (three with panoramic views) including an ensuite main bedroom and bath with radiant heated floors, double sinks and walk-in shower for two. A private south facing deck with hot tub, lounge and walk-in shower accessed from the deck area finish this level.
The gorgeous outdoor areas include a large deck off the main level which is ideal for drinks, meals and quiet relaxation. A beautifully landscaped front and terraced rear flowering garden with citrus plants and Japanese maple trees.
A wonderful hidden location near gorgeous green areas yet minutes to West Portal's many neighborhood shops, restaurants, cafes and Muni Metro trains to most parts of the City.
- Stunning four bedrooms plus den (or fifth bedroom), three baths and two car garage parking (2341 square feet per tax records)
- Drop dead north, east and west views from both levels; outlooks to Twin Peaks, West Portal and Mt. Davidson; listen to the rustling eucalyptus trees
- Spacious open plan in living areas with direct access to a large deck perfect for entertaining
- Well designed kitchen with abundant storage, prep and dining area
- Ultra private south facing lounge area with 6 person hot tub
- Main bedroom with custom floor to ceiling closets and ensuite bathroom
- Gorgeous multi-level garden ideal for garden lovers, birds and butterflies
- Extensively renovated between 2013-2014 and beautifully maintained since then
- Wonderfully located near West Portal and minutes to Mollie Stones and Stonestown
Sherwood Forest is perched on the southwest slope of Mount Davidson, the City's highest hill at 927 feet. This tiny neighborhood is patterned around the tale of Robin Hood with street names such as Lansdale, Dalewood and, of course, Robinhood, the highest residential street in the City.
Original globe streetlights still grace the small community thoroughfares, which feel a world apart from their more urban neighbors. There are only single-family homes in this small enclave of about 200 homes, some dating back to the 1930s by famed architects Julia Morgan, Timothy Pflueger and Harold G. Stoner. From colonials to manor houses, the homes reflect an elegant and serene atmosphere.
Most residents are long-term and turnover is rare. This hillside neighborhood benefits from lovely views and the fragrant smell of eucalyptus from the many eucalyptus trees nearby. The Mount Davidson Stairway Walk meanders through a variety of flora and views of neighboring West Portal, where many mom and pop shops and wonderful gourmet restaurants can be found.